Mechanical Engineering(Under Graduate)
- To be a reputed department preparing Motivated, Responsible,
Competitive and Creative Mechanical Engineering Graduates by providing quality education to meet the
- To impart quality education and enhancing their skills.
- To maintain supportive
infrastructure and facilities.
- To develop bridge between
educational institutes and industries through institute-industry interaction
in professional and/or academic career.
abilities as team player, Independent thinker and team leader.
of social values in professional front.
- Mechanical Engineering students will be able to
solve the simple as well as design problems and provide solutions to
Industry or society.
- Mechanical Engineering students will engage in
higher studies, research, and other continuous professional development
Mr. ASHOKKUMAR PATEL
Mr. HARISHKUMAR RAVAT
Mr. ANANT SHETH
Mr. BHARGAV UPADHYAY
Mr. DIPESHKUMAR TRIVEDI
Mr. ALPESH MEHTA
Mr. NARENDRASINH PARMAR
Mr. VIPUL BHATT
Mr. PRAKASH VASAVA
Mr. PRADUMAN PARMAR
Mr. NEELESH RAVAT
Mr. MOHSIN JUJARA
Mr. VIJAYKUMAR PATEL